Rentals in Summerlin>Question Details

lynn lee, Renter in Aiea, HI

We're planning to move to Summerlin by the end of March & will be looking to rent starting 4/1/14.We live on Oahu so I will be depending on mostly pic

Asked by lynn lee, Aiea, HI Fri Feb 7, 2014

Answers

21
Were you able to find a home??

http://www.nvsdr.com
Now is the perfect time to lock in a rental. We usually suggest people start locking up their rentals 2- 4 weeks before their move in date.

Please click this link to begin your free rental search:
To view pictures of all current rentals in Summerlin, please go to SCHomesUSA.com and create a search under "Find a Home" by indicating two areas 1) Summerlin Las Vegas and 2) Summerlin South Las Vegas and indicate number of bedrooms, bathrooms and rental price range. After click search, you can narrow your search by clicking "Advance Search", e.g.. square footage, year built, etc.

To receive email alerts of all "new rental properties" that meet your criteria that are listed after you create your search, register under "See More Listings" and create an alert for rental properties in two areas 1) Summerlin Las Vegas and 2) Summerlin South Las Vegas and indicate number of bedrooms, bathrooms and rental price range.

I can help you negotiate the best rental terms with a possible option to purchase if an option to purchase is of interest to you. Hope this information is helpful. Renald Leduc
Send me your email and what you are looking for and I will send homes.
Do you want a 2 or 3 bedroom?
What is the highest you want to go in rent?
I will send that amount and lower.
Do you want single family, condo, or townhome?
Do you have pets?
Please write back and I will send homes.
Rich
My email is sands8790@yahoo.com. I am looking for a place with 2bd and 2 bath no more than 700.00 a mo. condo or townhome is fine. no pets.
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014
If you have not found something yet and would consider Mountain's Edge ,which is a bit further south, then drop me a note or call. I'm the owner.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3146739091--Base-Camp-Ave-Las-V…

-jc
Hello, I'm Travis, I work with Keller Williams. If you would like you can email me at travisturner15@kw.com and I can start sending you information on rental houses.
thank you . i am looking for somewhere in the Summerlin area 2 bd 2 bath up to 800. its for my son whos moving up there last week of march. he will be working with a family friend and i will be covering the rent. he would really like it to be somewhere near a gym because thats all he does.
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014
Have you found a place? Would you consider neighbouring areas? I have a former model home 10 mins away, quite area and less congested than Summerlin.
thanks
Jay
I have a gorgeous rental listing in the heart of Summerlin! Check it out here: http://www.trulia.com/property/3138655191-2647-Ivoryhill-St-…

Please let me know if you'd like more information!

All the Best,

Mary Preheim
(702) 900-62779
I would happy to assist you in finding your perfect home in Summerlin. Please feel free to go to my website Vegashomeslisted.com to do some of your own searching or give me a call (702)576-2112
or email me at LanaF@americanagrp.com I would need a little more info on what type of property your looking for, in order to find your perfect home. Also are you going to need any help with your Ohau property ?.I have friends that live on the island as well.

Thank You Lana
Hello,..

I would be happy to help you find a great home in the Summerlin area,..
I work with many out of state clients to their satisfaction...

Feel free to call or email me so that we can discuss the specifics of what you need.

Also,... if you would like to set up your own search engine for Rentals.... I invite you to visit this link on my website http://www.hankslvrealestate.com/web/AR463883/ListingSearch/…

Have A Healthy and Prosperous New Year
Hank Lauzon III
Your Las Vegas Realtor

Signature Real Estate Group
9525 Hillwood Drive #120
Las Vegas, NV 89134

Cell 702-449-0899
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://HanksLVRealestate.com
Email: HankLVRealestate@aol.com
Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/HanksLasVegasRealEstate

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
Dear Sands,
If we can get more detailed criteria of your needs and wants we can be of better assistance to you. There are many listings on the Multiple Listing Website, of which licensed agents belonging to the Association have access, so more information would be great. I have a "Things to Consider" form which can be emailed to you if you would like. It can be helpful. I would need your email address, of course.

Have you also considered living adjacent to Summerlin? There are many lovely areas just across the street from Summerlin and you can reduce your rental/purchase costs. I have lived in such an area for many years, really like it and still have the amenities of Summerlin.

Let me know if we can be of assistance.

Betty Gammon
702-493-8680
BettyGammon@cox.net
Are you looking to rent, purchase, or lease-to-own? What type of property are you looking for (town home, condo, single family, or ??) How many bedrooms do you require? What is most important to you (proximity to schools, shopping, community center, bike trails, golf, ??). The more you can share about specifically what you are looking for the more you will enable us to provide you with exactly what you are looking for.
I own a fully furnished single family home in Summerlin and it is pet friendly. I don't know your budget or your requirements, but you can see lots of pictures and get details at http://www.ronniland.com

http://ronniland.com

Ronni Land
Searching for a place to live by only looking at pictures might get really frustrating. If you send me what you're looking for I will send you some pictures and to ensure that you choose the right place, I will make you a video walk through if the pictures are not detailed enough. Lets work together to find you exactly what you need.

Call 209-341-9781 or e-mail at c21.jennifer.acosta@gmail.com

Jennifer Acosta
Let me know what you want and I'll start sending pictures. Thanks. Myra Gouger 702-858-9311. myra_gouger@yahoo.com
Here is a link that you can go to to look at properties. http://forsale.fastnevadashortsales.com/i/Summerlin-Real-Estate
Just go to the Nevada Quick Search. Where is says all just click the button and the drop down will let yoy select rental properties. You can get started looking for properties right away.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Hi, I'm the actual owner (as opposed to an agent) - and my wife and I have bought another home. We move in late March, and our former custom home will be available on 4-1-14. We are certainly negotiable on rent and other considerations. - Here's my personal email address: tomadair@cox.net; if you contact me there, I can tell you more details and send you pictures. I have about 25 pictures that thoroughly display our house. I can also take additional pics of anything you might like to see... including our gated community; I'm also willing to make a video-tour, and send it to you also. --- Hope to hear from you - Tom
Hi Sands8790,

I love Oahu...I was there back in 2008 and stayed in Honolulu. What a wonderful place! I'd be happy to help you find the rental that fits your needs. If you let me know your requirements I can start sending you properties to review.

Alisa Cardenas
Realty One Group
Cell # (702) 806-6341
alisac@realtyonelv.com
Feel free to contact with your needs and we can get things going. I will try to get a good feel for what you want, and hold myself to standard I hope you will aprreciate.
We manage over 400 homes in Summerlin and specialize in relocation and rental properties. If you'll email us every detail that's important to you, we'll create a custom search for you and send you only homes that match your criteria. We'll also make sure that your home is not in foreclosure and making sure your with a good property management company. We can also assist with other items you might need help with in regards to your move. We look forward to working with you. You're going to love Las Vegas...Kim and Matt - LasVegasMatt@gmail.com 702.501.0973
I specialize in helping clients find rental properties. We can put you on a search so you can start looking at pictures of different properties. You can send me am email so I can narrow down the perfect rental for you. My email is tiffanymneri@gmail. How does that sound to you?