Rentals in Heritage Hills>Question Details

Paige Dechau…, Renter in Austin, TX

We're moving from Chicago to Austin. Most of the property's I have seen are small in sq. footage. Is it possible to get a 1-2 bed with 1000 sq ft?

Asked by Paige Dechausse, Austin, TX Wed Jul 3, 2013

Answers

10
Depending on your Budget and desired Location you may be able to purchase a New Home with Zero Down and get Cash Back at closing....

For more information see: http://www.austinnewhomescashback.com

Brian Leonard
Citywide Realty
512-983-1731
I've got a 2/2 in west Austin coming soon with garage and all bills paid for $2200.

Very nice back patio too. Its a town home. One story.

Any interest?
Web Reference: http://shawnmon.com
Hi Paige,
Welcome to Austin. Yes, there are certainly properties here that are 1-2 bedroom with 1000S. feet or more. Are you looking to rent are to buy? Were you looking for a single family home or perhaps apartment or condo. Also, it would depend on your price requirements.
I would enjoy working with you. What part of Chicago? I use to live in Schaumburg, many years ago.

I am Sherry Fields
512-695-7807
sherryfieldsproperties@gmail.com
Of Couse Paige, I have 2 homes for rent that are fantastic. They are both in a great neighrhood! They both lease for $1675 and are 1436sq.ft. with very nice backyards.
Crissy Wise Ryan
Hi Paige, we have a two bedroom/ one bath apartment that is 992 square feet so that almost meets your 1000 sq ft requirement. It will be available mid August, full renovated with all pergo wood floors throughout. It leases at $1035
Hello Paige. What you are looking for will depend on whether you plan to rent, or purchase. And even more important where you wish to be. There are lots of very small houses built in the 20s to 50s in central Austin, and they are rather pricey because, it is all about location, location, location.

If you would like to call me, or E-mail me with some additional information, I'll be glad to find what you're looking for and help with the acquisition of it, whether it is rental or purchase (I do both.)

Welcome to Austin. It's a heck of a lot warmer than Chicago, and a much nicer place to boot.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
I know where there is a 1200 Square Foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with wrap around patio, garage right outside your door, 4 miles from center of downtown, for $1350 per month, in a resort like apartment community. I assume you are looking for a rental. There are similar properties available in other locations but only where there is newer construction. I showed this unit to another person just moving here from Chicago by the way!

Tom Hess
Real Estate Broker
Cell: (512) 709-4184
austhess@aol.com
Hi, Paige,
When are you moving and what is your budget? I have an 1100 sqft condo availalbe, rent is $1200. It is located in a very nice, gated community and has a 1 car garage as well as more parking availale. If interested, contact me. Francaise peut-etre? Just aking because of French name.

Vivianne Dordea
512-554-5997
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Paige,

It is possible to get a 2 bedroom with more than 1000 square feet depending on your budget and location.

I would be happy to help you with your search. Currently we have a really hot market and a lot of stuff is not on the market long enough to show up on Trulia.

Give me a call or email me and we will get you set us so you can search the Austin MLS directly.

I look forward to helping you!

Elizabeth Wood
The See Beth Sell Team @ Keller Williams
512-761-5738
beth@seebethsell.com
Web Reference: http://www.seebethsell.com
I am sure there are small size home and condos available. Call me at 512-422-5902 and may be I can help you better.
Helen chiang