Rentals in San Mateo>Question Details

msrj, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

We're looking for a house to rent in the San Mateo area, can anyone offer assistance? We're moving from Phoenix, AZ. Need a rental for

Asked by msrj, Phoenix, AZ Sat May 14, 2011

June/July 1t. 3 bd, 2 bath, need good schools, and a well loved older dog.

Answers

5
Definitely check our craigslist.org. This will be a great first step. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.tdrealestate.com
For starters, check out greatschools.org for starting research on schools. Then, you can find tons of rentals on craigslist.org. Good schools can be hit & miss in San Mateo depending on area. However, the best schools in the immediate vicinity can be found in close by cities such as Foster City, Burlingame and Millbrae. Finally, there is no cost to you to work w/ a knowledgable, local Realtor. There can be benefit to working w/ one in that they have the local knowledge re: specific areas, school districts and other pertinent info.

Good luck and welcome to the area. Happy to refer you to a great local agent if needed. Simply let me know price range and any other details so I can connect you w/ the right person.
Hello, msrj,

I have 24 years experience in the San Francisco, San Mateo Counties. I know how important schools are when making your decision. Having four children of my own, I am personally connected to the San Mateo county schools.
I have a couple of homes in mind, but let's discuss the details of what you are looking for. I am confident we will find the perfect home for your family.

Email, text or call me anytime. I am happy to help you.
Diane Mollison
Coldwell Banker
650-685-8626 office
650-520-9915 cell
diane.mollison@cbnorcal.com
Hello Msrj,

I'm happy to assist anyway I can. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Kind regards,
Rica Ruiz
650.619.1956
Web Reference: http://www.ricaruiz.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 14, 2011
Good evening msrj

Feel free and contact me directly and I will be happy to assist in your search for a house to rent in the SM area.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jonathan
650 619 9255