Rentals in Galewood>Question Details

kewms, Renter in Chicago, IL

We need to move by Sept. 1, 2013. Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath apartments for rent in the Chicago Galewood area?

Asked by kewms, Chicago, IL Sat Jun 1, 2013

We would like parking for 2 cars. Hardwood floors desired, but we will still considered if carpeted.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Galewood

Answers

27
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
I have a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath available in Galewood for Sept. 1. If you are inerested please call 773-972-6137.
It is pretty early to look right now. Maybe end of July or beginning of August for a Sept. 1st move date. I can help with your search at that time. Please email me: dnj5326@yahoo.com.
Dawn Jackson
Licensed Leasing Agent
Allied Housing, LLC
Use an agent to help you find a place. As others have said, you're too early for Sept, but if you get set up now with an automated search of the area, then you'll see the best places for Sept when they do come on the market. Good lluck.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
It's pretty early to see 9/1 rentals, but find an agent to help you and check CL all the time
I would check out Craigslist, Domu, realtor.com.... there are so many sites however these should all be efficient.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
You can always check craigslist or get a good leasing agent.
Also check Craigslist. You may have good success.
Try to find a leasing agent in Galewood are and work with him
Go to trulia rentals..the agent is listed