Rentals in Parker>Question Details

The Utterbac…, Renter in Santa Barbara, CA

We need help!!! Relocating SOON to Denver and looking for a rental in Cherry creek or Douglas County School dristrict

Asked by The Utterback`s, Santa Barbara, CA Sun Jul 1, 2012

We are relocating to Denver, CO in the next couple weeks and has been extremelly hard to find from long distance a good /safe rental for our family . We need a rental under 1100 with 2 to 3 beds, 2 baths preferable in Parker, but anywhere in Cherry Creek or Douglas County School district will be fine.
Please if you know about something, let us know. We only have a couple more weeks until we move.
Thank you very much for your time and kindness :)

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Parker

Answers

3
Bob Costello’s answer
In Highlands Ranch rentals go quickly. I have 2 houses but they are currently rented. Really, Craig's List has the best information - along with way too much fraud.
Last time I posted a house for rent on Craig's List I got 10 calls and rented it in a couple days. I did not need to be flexible on the price.
I made them a deal that if they used me to buy a house I would give them a flexible move out date and give them back their deposit in time for the closing.
We specialize in relocations. We help people buy and sell homes. We have vendors we recommend for rentals since that is a different animal in real estate. Property management and leasing is very different than buying and selling a home. Give us a call and we can discuss. Thanks Cindy and Tony Anderson 303-810-8382
Look up on Rentals.com Please call me and I will do my best to help you. Thank you. 303-482-7040