Rentals in 07670>Question Details

Fungi, Renter in 07670

We need furnished rental accommodation in Waldwick, New Jersey for a period of 6 months beginning February 2013.

Asked by Fungi, 07670 Tue Oct 30, 2012

We are moving to the USA next year February for 6 months. My husband will be working at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.
We have two children aged 6 and 22 months and we will need a 2-3 bedroomed accomodation. We are looking for a house or apartment in a Waldwick, New Jersey as our son will hopefully attend the Village Montessori school. Our budget is about $2400 a month maximum. Any help and advice would be most appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 07670

Answers

2
There are many rental buildings that will accommodate short term rentals. Also, many homeowner's rent out their houses. Feel free to email or call me as it will be my pleasure to assist you and your family! :-)
Thank you for your response. I have quite a lot of questions as this will be our first time living in the US. However my initial question is, how much will you charge for your services if we would like you to help us find somewhere to live?
I look forward to hearing from from you.
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
I have a furnished condo in Englewood. If that helps, please contact me.