Rentals in Yardley>Question Details

Lisa Boyle, Home Buyer in Fairless Hills, PA

We have been looking for a house with at least 4 bedrooms. We have 5 children and have had no luck in finding a house big enough!

Asked by Lisa Boyle, Fairless Hills, PA Mon Jun 4, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Yardley

Answers

4
Tony Esposito’s answer
Hi Lisa ... would love to sit down with you and get you set up on our free home hunter service and get you homes emailed over on a daily basis of home that match your criteria … from all real estate company’s Tony 215-485-3868
Lisa, I've recently taken out buyers in the same boat as you. I may have a couple ideas for you. Call me!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Hi Lisa,

Hi Lisa,

I know this area well and have served clients in Yardley - being a Realtor for the last 15 years! I can certainly find you rental homes in the Pennsbury School District. Give me a call or shoot me a direct email with your specific price range and criteria and we can go from there. Have a great day! Angela Marchese

Angela Marchese
Realtor/Partner
RE/MAX Properties, Ltd.
210 Penns Trail, Suite 100
Newtown, Pa. 18940

Direct #215-579-3002 Office #215-968-7400 x 2010 http://www.Angela@AngelasHouses.com
Lisa, I would be delighted to send you some houses that would be big enough for your family. Please let me know what school district you would like to be in and the price range and I would be happy to personalize a search for you. Please also include some of the must have's besides the bedrooms along with some of the wishes and I'd be happy to start you off in finding your perfect family home.