Rentals in Littleton>Question Details

Gone2bigd, Renter in Centennial, CO

We have bad credit, but need to find a 2 bed or 3 bed apartment home. I have been honest with every place we have gone to look at. Do you have any?

Asked by Gone2bigd, Centennial, CO Sun Apr 6, 2014

advice that can help us find a home in the South Denver area?

Answers

3
are you set on finding a place in a large apartment style complex, or are you considering renting from an individual landlord?

sometimes a landlord will work with you, and even consider rent to own options.

I know a few landlords in the area that you could talk to if that helps.
my grandson is trying to find a place in littleton co. he is having trouble because he is leaving his lease because his two room mates skipped out on him and he can't afford the place on his own. any landlords you know that would rent to him in the littleton area?
Flag Wed Jul 30, 2014
Hello....I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if you’re actually looking to get the situation rectified.

Sergio Marshall
972-231-0452 ext 109 http://www.whitejacobs.com/sergio-marshall
I commend you on your honesty! If you are able, offer to pay as many months' rent in advance as you can afford without burdening yourself. I won't co-sign for anyone personally, but if you can get a family member to co-sign that goes a long way. If you have pets, adopt them out. I know this sounds harsh...I have rentals and when someone shows up wanting to rent but their credit is poor yet they are managing 2 dogs and 3 cats, all I see is that they are paying for animal care instead of paying their bills and my rental will be left with animal damage. I've been managing my own rentals for over 23 years and my very best tenant has been renting for 17 plus years. They had a business bankruptcy but were honest and they offered to pay additional months rent. AND NO PETS :) Good luck!