Rentals in San Jose>Question Details

Christinac, Renter in San Jose, CA

We do want to rent for the 1st 6 months-1 year to make sure we like the area. Single-family home in gated or 'swim team' community with

Asked by Christinac, San Jose, CA Wed Oct 5, 2011

lots of kids. Moving from Atlanta to San Jose for husband's new job. Any suggestions on what subdivisions to look in? Not interested in Cupertino but still want great elementary and middle schools! Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in San Jose

Answers

7
Very smart to rent for awhile. Good luck and enjoy California. I Love Savannah!!
Hi again, You may like Silver Creek Valley CC. The rental market here ranges from $4000-$6000/ month for contemporary mediterranean style homes of appx. 3200-5000sqft. I added a link the swim club uses. Maybe you could gain more specific info on their team events from there.

I think a 'Welcome to California' is in order! :)

Michael
http://LosgatosHomesandRealEstateBlog.com
Almaden is the best balance of quality, price and value. Several community swim teams in the different neighborhoods, or there are a few club level options if you are more serious about your swim and tennis. The closest thing to a "leave it to Beaver" neighborhood that I have been able to find. Great family centered culture, reasonable demographics, great schools(public and private), lowest crime precinct in the county etc. Expect to see 2.5-4k per month to rent(yikes), the demand is very high right now. Home prices start at approx 700k, median value is approx 1mil for a nice home/location around 2000-2600sf, 1.2ish if you want 3000sf and a little newer, up to 2-4 mil for a few high end places.

Never heard of any of those other agents(except for Roland)... Huh? Must not have raised their families in Almaden. ':o)

Would love an opportunity to earn your business.

Brad Mortensen
Almaden Resident
Senior Broker Associate
Intero Almaden
Direct # 408-266-3000
brad@resultsbroker.com
Thank you, Christina:

When you mention Swim Team community, are you looking for a community with a Swim Team that is competitive at the Olympic level or something less competitive?

The City of Santa Clara is home to a swim team that does send people to the Olympics and those swimmers often win.

If you are looking for a community with a very competitive Swim Team, I recommend the City of Santa Clara.

Santa Clara has very good schools. In fact, in my early years I grew up in Santa Clara and did attend Santa Clara Schools.

For more information, please call me at my cell phone: (408)509-6218

Charles Butterfield
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
That is a wise decision, most of my buyers go my web page put in a search or searchs and take a bout 6 months to a year before they let me know they are ready to purchase a home. If you like feel free to log onto my web site and put in some searchs or you can email me and I will enter them for you.
As always feel free to contact me with any questions.
At your service,
Allyson
408-705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
DRE# 01397256
Hi Christinac~ Good Idea, most leased property's right now will want at least a one year lease, good luck~

Denise A. Szyszlo Realtor
DRE 01441160
Office:: (408) 369-2000 x319
Mobile: (408) 768-7097
Fax: (888) 334-0888
Email: denise.szyszlo@century21.com
Website: http://www.DazzleHomes.com
CENTURY 21-Alpha
419 E. Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
http://www.schvision.com/schoolfinder2/SJUSD/
http://www.schoolandhousing.com/
Hi Christinac,
I can understand how difficult it is for moving from Atlanta to San Jose. Home price is a big difference but you certainly will enjoy great weather. Please contact me if you need information about rental properties or homes for sale in San Jose.
Best of luck,

Kevin Vo
408-228-2161
kevinvohomes@yahoo.com