Rentals in Surprise>Question Details

elbertbickne…, Renter in Surprise, AZ

We do not need all the space we have in our present rental 3BR 2b back yd etc we do not have bad credit but not the best about 679 good/fair

Asked by elbertbicknell, Surprise, AZ Sat Jul 27, 2013

sold home 2 yrs ago short sale lost lots monies 172K been renting since 2011
present home is costing us 460 plus in AC can not continue Owner does not care
will move into Condo can not afford down pymt. need good advise rec'd bad advice when we sold SS

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Surprise

Answers

5
If your two years in the penalty box is up and your credit is in the mid 6's then you have a shot for sure. I've seen buyers qualify for FHA with 640 credit but you need to make sure you have a good lender with a good suite of products available to them. Good luck to you!
Web Reference: http://thespaldingteam.com
You may be able to qualify for an FHA loan. I have a great lender that I can refer you to you. He has been a great problem solver for me in the past. If you would like his information please contact me at 602-820-4918. Also I would be happy to help you get started on your home search. Give me a call when your ready. http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Gilbert…
You may be able to qualify a new FHA loan which would probably be cheaper than renting. However, the first questions is when is your lease up and is there a provision to get out of lease earlier if there is a long term remaining on the lease. Without knowing all the variables, it is impossible to give your professional advise. You need some professional help. Please email me at rsapproved@gmail.com or you can call me direct at 480-822-8207.
Do you have a lease on the home? When is the lease up? How much notice do you have to give the owner prior to moving out at the end of the lease?
Wow, sounds like a pain but you may be in better shape than you think. If you'd like to discuss your options give me a call. 602.501.8443