Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

butterflikis…, Renter in Tampa, FL

We are relocating to the Tampa area in about 2 - 2 1/2 months. We need a minimum of a 4 bedroom with a monthly rent max of $1000 a month.

Asked by butterflikisses82, Tampa, FL Mon Jan 21, 2013

We have 4 children and need an area that is family friendly and safe. We have never lived in Florida and would love area recommendations. We found a few houses that suit our needs but know that they will probably not be available come our time to move. It is important we have a general location so we can look at schools for our kids. 1 is in middle school and 3 are in elementary. Any suggestions would be a great help.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Answers

2
Butterfly kisses,

I would be happy to help you. I live in the Valrico area of Tampa. We have great schools here and the commute isnt the worst. Where will you or your spouse be working? That will help narrow down a search area.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THoyt@prutropical.com. I can send you all the available homes. Right now they rent pretty quick so you are doing the right thing to search early but we will need to keep looking at what comes up.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 21, 2013
Tampa is a big city, and there're many good schools that your children can resgister with. Locating the rental single family homes with 4 bed rooms, and under $1000.00 rent is challenging since this size of home average in $1200.00 rent. If you know the zip code area that I assumpt you locate to for your job, it would be easy to narrow down the property available for rent there. You're welcome to search for rental properties at my web site http://www.DaoAlderman.com, and if you have any question give me a call 813-997-2536.