Rentals in 29407>Question Details

Lizzie1120, Renter in Peru, ME

We are relocating to the Charleston area. Do know of anything in the Avondale area that is updated and safe for rent that is under $1300?

Asked by Lizzie1120, Peru, ME Sat May 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 29407

Answers

5
Dear Lizzie,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with your relocation to the Charleston area!

The Avondale area has become very popular. My daughter and son-in-law have been renting there for a number of years since he started school at MUSC. I am in the neighborhood a good bit and would be glad to investigate the available rentals for you.

Let me know how I can help!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
Web Reference: http://www.woodsflowers.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
You may find that it is cheaper to purchase if you think you may be here for a while and have good credit.... The rates are amazing and that means you can purchase much more home at the present time. You can google for rentals in the Charleston Area. They do go fast so it depends on when you might need to move. Contact me if I can help. kathleenemde@yahoo.com
You can look at updated rentals for the area at http://WWW.MyHomesofCharleston.com
When do you plan to move to the area?
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to send you updated rental information. The rental market in Charleston is pretty hot so properties come and go off the market pretty regularly.
Steve
There are two properties for rent near the Avondale area. One is located at 540 Godfrey Park in Moreland, 3 bedrooms and one bath renting for $1,300 a month. The other is a condo located at 858 Colony Dr. which has 2 bedrooms, and 1.5 baths renting for $1,400 a month. Colony Drive is across the street from the Avondale area. I own a condo close by and would consider the area "safe", but please go on to the website for Charleston County and check out the area for yourself. Also contact the City of Charleston Police Dept. with any concerns about any areas. (843) 577-7434. Good luck with your search and please let me know if I can help you with your move. Imogene Thomas (843) 860-2247
there are 7 for sale that can be purchased for 1300 one possibly and only one rental at 1600

sorry to say West Ashley has over priced itself. if you want you can call me at 843 810 3919 or louisrusso@bellsouth.net last good rental I had went for 1700 and they were fighting over it why I have no idea. happy to help you Lou Russo Carolina One Realty