Rentals in Annapolis>Question Details

Farra_southe…, Renter in Annapolis, MD

We are relocating to the Annapolis area from Charlotte, NC. We need a rental home/condo that will allow a large dog (100 lbs.) Any ideas? 2br/1.5ba

Asked by Farra_southern, Annapolis, MD Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

5
There are several rental listings that may consider a large dog in the Annapolis area of varying types and prices.

Have you contacted a real estate agent to help you with your search and relocation to the area? That is one of the best ways to help you sort through all the available properties and evaluate those that may fit your needs.

If I may assist you, please contact me.

Kimberly Barton
REALTOR®
CRIS, AHWD, Certified Foreclosure & Short Sale Adviser.
Employer-Assisted Housing Specialist
Champion Realty, Inc.
711 Bestgate Road, Annapolis MD 21401
410-224-0645 (Direct)
Hi currently 9 properties in Annapolis of e bdrms will consider allowing pets. The prices range from 1400-2000+. The requirement vary. Also by the time you arrive in town the properties available will be different.

I will recommend you bring as many recommendations and documentations from your previous location stating the behavior and lack of probñems etc. In particular you will want to have a recommendation from your landlord.

Moremis information is availble for the asking.
Generally, most landlords will want to know the gender, neutered/spayed, age, and breed. Sometimes they may ask for an additional pet deposit.

Other than that, start searching and sail smoothly! You shouldn't have any major concerns.
Hi Farra, Rules vary from one condo development to the next. We can do a search and ask each owner if they allow large dogs. This would be the best approach so you don't look at property that won't accept your dog. Please email me at chuck.bailey@longandfoster.com and let me know if you'd like me to do a search for you. Regards, Chuck
Hi there! Are you looking for a long term (1 year or more) or short term rental? There are lots of resources available & Annapolis is very pet oriented... While some Landlords might have a size limitation, if you can provide rental references showing that your pet has been a good 4 legged tenant you can ease their concerns :) Growing up with Great Danes & having 2 English Bull Terriers, I know what it's like!!!
Web Reference: http://www.rachel-best.com