Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

travleah, Renter in San Antonio, TX

We are relocating to San Antonio in August! Need a 3 bedroom rental in excellent area and schools. Credit poor, income great we need help!!

Asked by travleah, San Antonio, TX Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

5
Happy to assist you in finding a rental. Please contact me directly so we can privately discuss your needs.

Sue
It is an exciting time to be relocating to San Antonio. The economy is great and there are so many great places of interest in San Antonio.

I specialized in assisting families find a rental on the northeast side of San Antonio, which have excellent newer communities and academically ranked schools. It will be a pleasure to help you and your family to find the home that will best suit your needs. I have assisted families for many years with some sort of credit challenge, so finding you a home should be no different.

Michael Johnson
Mission Real Estate Group
210-845-4292
I can help you like many others in your same situation. Give me a call 210-978-4610
Hello... I'm available to help your family find a home to rent. I can put together a list of homes that are available and email that to you.

Please send me an email if you would like me to do this

Dianat@thehornco.com

All the best in your Home search!
I emailed you from vigichallenge@yahoo.com
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2013
Most likely you will just have to give a larger deposit depending on what the particular credit issues are. I can guide you along the way.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com