Rentals in Summerlin South>Question Details

Rocio, Other/Just Looking in

We are relocating to Henderson in August, we are looking for a rental town home we are a family of 3 and a dog any advise?

Asked by Rocio, Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

7
Jimmy Balsano’s answer
Hi Roce

I recommend that you contact a property management
company, check with management one part of Realty
One PH: 702-898-0121 email: info@ManagementoneLV.com

If I can be of further assistance and answer
Any of your other questions please contact me

Jimmy Balsano
Realty One Group
702-281-2225
Fax 1-866-371-8421
Email: jimbalsano@gmail.com
CERTIFIED FOORECLOSURE ALTERNATIVES CONSULTANT (CFAC)
REO-BPO CERTIFIED

I KNOW LAS VEGAS AND HAVE FOR OVER 40 YEARS http://www.jimmybalsano.com
http://www.salestraq.com/las_vegas/newhomesearch/index.cfm?id=4780(New Homes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Yes, please visit my website LasVegasValleyRentals.com. If you share with me exactly what you are looking for, I will email you the closest matches out there as soon as they reach the market. Once you see something of interest, myself or my team can show you it in person. We have access to over 1,000 different rental properties. All these rentals are managed by professional property managers, which is a great benefit to you in many ways. Good luck and welcome to our wonderful city.

James R. Bellile
iProperties International
702-222-0815
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Thank you so much for responding, I will be visiting Vegas on July 21-26 to search for some rentals, I really like to find something near green valley highschool or Coronado highschool as well, I have a daughter, she will be a freshman and school is very important, as I mention before we have a dog, she is 8 years old, not a puppy, and well behaved, we need a 2 bedroom town home, a small yard will be great, and of course a safe area our budget will be under $1000, I hope you can help us.
Thank you for your time
My email is mrocioh@att.net
Cell phone (530)305-0160
Sincerely Rocio Sanchez
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
I would advise that you hire a Realtor to help you . In Las Vegas there are alot of people who get taken advantage of on Craig's list and other publications . Also, the listings you see on Trulia and Zillow and other websites are not up to date and are often already leased . So , you waste alot of time and get frustrated quickly. There is no charge to work with a Realtor to find a rental , because, usually the owner of the property has agreed to compensate a Realtor if they bring a qualified renter to the table . THere are some brokerages who charge a retainer fee though . A Realtor will save you time and money by pulling only available properties in your area that meet your criteria . They can also let you into the homes so you don't have to Make dozens of calls to listing agents who don't return your phone calls . You work with one person who finds the available properties , sets up the showings and gives you the necessary paperwork to fill out . My goodness you ave enough stress relocating a family and a dog ! Let the professionals help you . Good luck .
Rocio, you need to say how many bedrooms you need, do you want a pool or not, and what is your budget???? I will be happy to send you some listings if you will answer my questions and send me your email. My very best, Becky
Hi, Im sure most people will help you. But I can assure you that you do not need to talk to an out of state Agent to refer you to one of us. No one knows our market and whats going on here better than a Realtor working here.
We currently manage over 400 homes and town houses in Henderson, Green Valley. We also specialize in relocation and would love to help you with every detail you might need help with. Please call us or email your needs/criteria and we'll take it from there. Thanks, Kim and Matt 702.501.0973

Prominent Realty Group LLC
702.501.0973
Buyers, Renters, Investors
LasVegasMatt@gmail.com
If you would like to contact me, I can refer you to an agent in Henderson. Or you can google agents in the Henderson area. Another option is to contact the local chamber of commerce for Henderson and they should be able to guide you in the right direction. Wishing you and your family well with your move into new area!