Rentals in Simpsonville>Question Details

andricajohns…, Renter in Taylors, SC

We are relocating to Greenville county. Looking to rent a 3 bed home with garage for 6 months while we get to know the area. Any suggestions?

Asked by andricajohnson, Taylors, SC Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

4
I see you are in Taylors SC. Is that area anf the location that appeals to you? Greenville is a large MSA and depending on where you work, and what your recreational needs are will make a huge difference of where you might wish to live. I would be apply to talk with you and give you some direction.

Your approach of testing the waters before buying is an excellent approach. You might aalso pproach buying sooner vs. waiting so that you could avail yourself of he excellent mortgage rates.

Best of luck, and behalf of this community a big WELCOME to you and your family.

Teresa
Tg@charter.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to help you in your search for a rental and a new home once you guys determine the area you'd like to purchase a new home in. Best of luck! Hope to hear from you soon. nickyjacksonrealtor@gmail.com or 864.901.8141 cell#
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 7, 2014
I am in the process of listing my 3-bedroom home in Simpsonville for 6 months with Coldwell-Banker Caine agency. It should be listed in a few days. Contact their rental manager, Julie Burton, at 864-250-4649.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Try contacting a Real Estate form that has a rental management department.
Cordially,
Christine House