Rentals in Reston>Question Details

Brigitta Per…, Renter in Outside U.S.

We are relocating in late fall this year to VA from overseas. Anyone knows when the best time would be to look at availability to rent? Thanks

Asked by Brigitta Perez, Outside U.S. Sat Jun 23, 2012

Relocation VA

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Reston

I can set you up with a free account in my website:, so you can browse rentals even before you arrive in the USA. The best time to look is within 30 days before your planned date of renting but you may browse the listings so that you have an idea of what is available in the market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
The most amount of inventory is always in the spring, however, with that being said, the rental market here has been incredibly hot, and assuming the market continues to go strong, you will also be competition with the most amount of people during this time. Fall is actually a great time to look, as long as you don't have very specific needs - less competition for you! Let me know how I can help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 23, 2012
Thank you for your reply
Flag Sun Jun 24, 2012
Locating rentals depends on YOUR needs, wants, rental background, and timing. Of course, the location is also important. I have extensive experience locating and finalizing rentals.

I'd be happy to help you.