Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

Sharon Sherw…, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

We are relocating from Las Vegas. Need to be within 2 miles of the ocean and downtown. 3 bed would work but 4 would be better. 2 bath 2 car $2,300

Asked by Sharon Sherwood, Huntington Beach, CA Wed Sep 5, 2012

Answers

11
Have you ever considered a manufactured home.. I have a few close to the location you are looking for..please check out my website superiormh@aol.com..why rent when you can own for less than 2300.00 a month!!
David Brokaw
714-963-3114
If you're not already working with a Realtor, and you've not already found a place, please contact me and I'll assist you in your quest. Thanks.

James Melton, Realtor & Mortgage Broker, CA DRE Broker #01222353, NMLS #300133
President, Victory Mortgage & Real Estate Home Loans & Sales Since 1979, NMLS #366399
2901 W. PCH, Suite 200, Newport Beach, CA 92663
cell(714)318-4664, phone(949)939-9676 or (714)374-0022, fax(714)844-9094
web http://jamesmelton.listingbook.com
email jamesm@socal.rr.com
Thank for for the information. Not stuck on 2 miles. We just want to be within walking or biking distance from downtown. My husband is retiring from LVMPD so our time frame is by the end of year. We do have a highly trained dog was hoping she would be a police dog but it did not work out. She is 10yrs. old and non-destructive. I'm a Realtor in Las Vegas so I understand the concern with dogs, but can assure you she is just trained to protect. Please send me any listings you have to lasvegasdreamhomes@gmail.com

Sharon
Sharon please chek out my website superiormh.com..I have a couple of oppurtunities to own that would be less than renting. You would need 10-15 k down and everything would be under 2000.00 a month. Please feel free to call me @
714-963-3114 for further details!!
Sharon go to my website and go to current inventory and go to fountain valley estates for photos and hopefully you will like it..superiormh.com 714-963-3114
David
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012
Rentals move very quickly in Huntington Beach, often within a matter of hours. Recommend coming to view properties and submit applications, landlords are receiving several applicants.

In order to submit an application, bring:
1. Proof of funds - bank statements for 2-3 months
2. Most current pay stub
3. Credit Rating

Your Realtor will also need to submit a letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the unit. Was able to secure a rental for a client, but we had to negotiate pre-payment of rent for 3 months - there were 7 other applicants just as strong as us. It can be done, just be prepared to make quick decisions.
Would like to help you, if you need references from prior rental clients, no problem.

Welcome to Huntington Beach! Alane

Alane Anderson
Realtor l MBA
714-222-2800
Voted #1, Best of Orange County
First Team Real Estate
Rental, I am assuming? Maybe a condo, probably not a Single Family Residence,that close to what you want, however, timing is eveything! When do you need to move in? Glad to help!
Diane
Welcome to Huntington Beach Sharon,

Are you returning to Huntington Beach and know HB?

Let me know if you need a yard for pets and number of garages?

Visit us at Living in HB and get some ideas for your landing zone. You will very quickly discover that competition for housing in the Huntington Beach area is fierce. It is definitely not something you want to approach lightly.

Best of luck,

Terry McCarty,
LivinginHB.com
Hi Sharon,
Firstly welcome to HB! I am from Las Vegas as well originally and have to say I absolutely love it here!

I have a list of properties for lease in Huntington Beach $2300 and under. Do you have any pets and are open to condos?

You can contact me at demitra@demitramroncz.com or 714-625-6468 and I can send you I have available.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Demitra Mroncz
DRE# 01882059
Coldwell Banker, Campbell Realtors
http://demitramroncz.com
Hi Sharon,
Currently their is nothing available that would fit your criteria within the 2 mile range of the ocean. How soon are you planning on moving? And is two miles a sticking point? There are only 5 listings available at this time and only 3 have garages, all are 3 bedroom and they almost make the 2 mile mark.
It really all comes down to how soon do you need to move? And the 2 mile mark!!!
Let me know if you want me to send you those listings are if you have a bit more time before the move.
Welcome to Surf City, Sharon! My office has a great condo that is under your budget and just a little further from downtown but still close to the beach and activities. I'd be happy to send you more info on it. I also agree with what Jeremy said and would suggest Craigslist as a resource too (just beware of scammers!)

Please let me know how I can help.

Holly Schwartz
714-928-4682
http://www.TheOCHouseHunter.com
A lot of the rentals in downtown are not posted online. Many of the owners put signs directly on the property and can only be seen by drive by traffic simply because it works for them. I highly recommend spending a Saturday driving through the area if you can.