Rentals in 33569>Question Details

Alexandra Fi…, Renter in Cleveland, OH

We are relocating from Cleveland to Riverview (33569) area. We are looking for a rental house 3 or 4 bedrooms and a two car garage.

Asked by Alexandra Figueroa, Cleveland, OH Thu Jun 20, 2013

I have contacted several realtors, but they keep telling me is to soon to look. Can someone help?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33569

Answers

3
I hope you found what you are looking for? When you are interested in purchasing or getting into another rental, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards.
We have a 4/3 home for rent available now in the Pavilion neighborhood in Riverview for $1600. It has a 2 car garage and a lot of updates. Let me know if you're interested! lindseyrstephens@gmail.com
If you're not moving sooner than 60 days then yes it's too early to "look" at any properties in person.

Also fyi a Realtor may only be compensated as little as $50 on a rental so you may have to offer extra money if you need a Realtor to assist you.

Just be VERY careful to do a background check on the owner and the property before handing over any money. Many properties in foreclosure are rented out and then the tenant is required to allow "showings" by Realtors. It's not fun to have Realtors and their buyers traipsing through the house! Also if the house is foreclosed you will not be able to renew your lease.

So if you offer to assure a Realtor will get paid at least $700 then you may find a Realtor to spend time investigating properties and finding a rental for you.
Correct on all counts. Despite the surge of investors purchasing homes and renting them out there is a shortage of homes to view. Most rentals don't last more then a week or two on the market so looking that far in advance wouldn't be feasible. If you're able to put a deposit down and start the rental process early I'd suggest searching no sooner then the 20 day mark. Mr. Lovitch is a good Realtor and a stand up guy. He can definitely help you out when the time is right. If you're unable to reach him, I can assist as well. :-)
Flag Mon Jun 16, 2014