Rentals in Zionsville>Question Details

Jena, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

We are moving to the Indy area. Job is located in Carmel area. Looking to rent and then buy

Asked by Jena, Indianapolis, IN Mon Jul 15, 2013

Need some idea as to where to live till we find a home to purchase. Month to onth or temp housing.

Answers

3
Fred Cunningham’s answer
We would be happy to search for some rental homes for you, they go fast but if you are able to decide quickly we can help.
Call the Fred Cunningham Real Estate Team now to get expert, professional and personal service!
317-514-5098
Cunningham.f@gmail.com
http://www.FredCunninghamRealEstate.com
Jena,

Welcome to Indy! It's a great area, and I think you'll find there are lots of nice neighborhoods and communities. I just helped someone in the same situation negotiate a lease in a condo community to give them time to really get to know the area and decide where they ultimately want to live. I would be happy to help you, too. I can provide you with some options for leases or temporary housing, but would need to know more information, such as the size of home you need, the amount you want to spend - or at least not exceed - for housing, and whether you prefer a house (typically you'll have to agree to a 12-month lease), or whether you're open to an apartment or condo. If you job is in Carmel, it also would be helpful to know where, and whether you prefer to be in Carmel, or whether you would consider living near Carmel in Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville or Indianapolis.

Feel free to send me a message at laura@talktotucker.com or call me at 317.702.0058, and I'll do my best to help you get settled here.

Laura
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Right now it is hard to find rentals, they just aren't lasting long on the market, if you are interested in a house. For short term and to learn the area, which I think is a great idea, because there are many great areas around Carmel to live. Even Carmel is a good place to live with homes in all price points. If you would like to send me more information, like your email, I can check into some apartments and see if they do short term leases for you.

I hope this helps you, please feel free to call, text or email me direct if you have more questions.

ChrisV.remax@gmail.com

Chris