Rentals in Highlands Ranch>Question Details

Amanda Hutto, Renter in Highlands Ranch, CO

We are moving to the Highlands Ranch area. I am needing referrals for some rent homes less than $1600/month in a great elementary school district.

Asked by Amanda Hutto, Highlands Ranch, CO Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

9
Bob Costello’s answer
I have 2 rental houses in Highlands Ranch. Both rent for closer to $1,700- a month.
I"m not inclined to lower the rents as I always get multiple people wanting to rent them. I advertise on Craig's List because that works. However, it's full of scammers and a dangerous place to shop.
(beware of people trying to rent their house that already went into foreclosure)
I've been to 3 local elementary schools and they all seem nice and modern. Douglas County is all good.
your best bet for rental properties are the folowing sites.
Rental.com, rentvine.com, hotpads.com
HI Amanda, We too are moving to HR in June, I just found a rental yesterday. It is a tough market but we networked to get ours but the sites mentioned below are good too.

Thank you for all of the excellent information. We are excited to move into the area :)
Hello
Its a hot rental market here, so you will have to be quick to respond to any properties you like the look of. Best places are Craigslist, Trulia, Hotpads, Rent.com. Because of this, if you find a school you particularly want, you may have to see if you can open enroll.

Here is the Douglas County school district website https://www.dcsdk12.org/, which has test scores etc. Plus there are Private school options.

This article may also help in finding one
http://juliereddingtonrealestate.com/2011/08/05/looking-for-…

Call me if you have questions
Julie
720 226 4168
Hello Amanda,
In addition to other sources, property management companies are a good place to check. And, they sometimes have information on what is coming available way in advance.
Hi Amanda, hopefully you'll get some agents to respond to your inquiry. You might try searching for rentals on Craigslist, or on housinghelpers.com.

Personally, I don't deal with rental properties, and I don't think that many Realtors do. Maybe I'm wrong and you'll get some responses!
Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you!