Rentals in Ballantyne West>Question Details

Christopher…, Home Buyer in Fort Mill, SC

We are moving to the Charlotte are and looking of ra 3/4 bdrm home to rent in a good school district near the NC/SC border

Asked by Christopher Mancini, Fort Mill, SC Wed May 4, 2011

We have good rental history but credit is low 600's. What are our options? Will our credit score affect us renting a home listed with an agency?

Answers

7
Try Hunter Oaks off of Rea Rd. It is a Union County location but you are really living in Ballantyne. Marvin Ridge Schools are excellent and the High School is one if not the best in the state with a 99.9% graduation rate.

People are still getting home loans with mid 600 credit scores, so you should be just fine renting. If you are looking for an area that is close to the boarder and provides great schooling options I would take a look at the Ballantyne area. It is growing quickly and there is a lot going on. If you have any questions or would like some help please feel free to contact me directly.

Michael Laine
cell- 704-619-3971
michael.laine@prucarolinas.com
michaellaine.prucarolinas.com
Doc,

South Charlotte is has many great areas and I'm sure you will love it here!! Your credit isn't as bad as you may think but the truth is with a good rental history you will have no problem renting. In fact, if you may consider staying in Charlotte you may want to lease with an option to buy. I am a real estate investor and I do just that for my clients, I also provide credit repair. No application fees and no bank to deal with! If you would like more information you may contact me anytime: email is macstarventures@gmail.com or call at 704-808-9012. Good luck with your move.

John McGowan - MacStar Ventures, LLC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Let me be the first to welcome you to Charlotte, NC. To answer your question, can our credit score affect renting a home. The answer is possibly, but I doubt it. It really depends on the criteria of the property manager or home owner. You have several options: 1. find a lender that will take a 600's score. 2. do a lease with option. 3. rent.
Feel free to call me at 704 860-2405 and I can walk you through any of these options.

Kind Regards,
Linda Beverley
Doc,

if you are looking to rent and have a decent job history and no real recent hiccups with yoru credit score you should ahve no problem. If you are looking for some help; I do a lot fo rentals in that area and would be happy to assist you in your rental needs.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
Could I get a contact number for you, I am having the same problem. I was in a lease with 2 other people 5 years ago that was broken. For that reason noone will rent to me! I am a responsible adult with a great job. I am a restaurant manager downtown charlotte.
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
Doc,
Credit scores are everything when we consumers go to purchase these days. A 620 is necessary in purchasing. So the higher your score the better of course. If you would like to know some tricks on how to raise that score within 30 days, please call me at 704-769-4044 or my cell 704-470-7147. I am a Broker with over 28 years in RE. I would be glad arch30pointers, Donna Sutton, Sutton Realty Pro.
You may be surprised (if you decide to buy) as I know of a few lenders approving low 600 scores for FHA purchases. Rentals will be more flexible on a credit score rather they will focus more on your rental history. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to send a list of rentals matching your criteria. Best Wishes!