Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Espinozamom, Renter in Thousand Oaks, CA

We are moving to Las Vegas area this summer from CA, as I will be working there starting in August.

Asked by Espinozamom, Thousand Oaks, CA Sat May 18, 2013

We have lived in our current house for 10 years, but our mortgage and other circumstances here in CA has hurt our credit, my husband's is in the 500s and mine is below that. We want to rent a house for at least a year , and can afford around $1350 to $1800 a month and would like a pool/spa. We don't believe that we would be able to buy a house right now. I have heard that The Lakes/Section 7, Summerlin and Green Valley areas are all quite nice. We will be coming to LV after our son's high school graduation in June to look for places and hope that we will be able to qualify for a home to rent. Do you believe this is possible? What neighborhoods do you suggest would be best?

Answers

11
You will definitely be able to find a home in that price range to rent. Green Valley is a lovely area and of course so is Summerlin. Where are you and or husband going to work? That will also play a part in where you want to live. Fortunately, we have a lot of beautiful areas here in Las Vegas to live so you will have plenty of choices.

If I can assist you further, please email me at bzisk@aol.com. Good Luck! Becky

Give me a call tomorrow. We manage over 400 homes in the areas you mentioned. We specialize helping buyers and renters and relocation. We can create a custom search for you, send you homes that match your criteria, show you the ones you'd like to see, screen the homes making sure no foreclosure issues or scams, and help you with application process. We are direct to all Property Management Companies so we know what they are looking for. Call any time after 8am, Kim or Matt at 702.501.0973

Kim and Matthew D'Ercole
Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Management
Prominent Realty Group LLC
Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley
Cell - 702.501.0973
http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com/
Thanks. I'll be in touch with you Monday. Thanks for visiting my web site.
Thank you all for the great answers. I appreciate all the opinions, suggestions and have looked on a couple of your websites, and have left emails for a couple of you. Thank you again.

I know a mortgage lender that possibly may be able to help you. You also need to review your credit to determine what the issues are. Being that it is May 18, it is highly unlikely that you can clear your credit up in two weeks. It typically takes the credit bureaus thirty days to clear up a discrepancy AFTER receiving a dispute. Further, it would only be cleared up if there is an error.

Contact me for more information.

Nakia Woodson
Lockhart & Associates
702-318-1244
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
I understand your situation. There are so many families that have had unfortunate situations that caused them their crcredit. However I have another option for you aside from just renting. Ihave investmtors that can offer you lease to own properties. If your interested in this option call or email me.
Yes, you will be able to rent as long as you do not have any recent evictions. Some property management companies do look at credit scores but most do not. While rentals with a pool are not real common it is possible. Please check out my website and you can search for rentals directly. http://www.lvhomesbymike.com

Mike Kruse
VIP Realty Group
702.286.3434
Mike@lvhomesbymike.com
Web Reference: http://lvhomesbymike.com
Easily accomplished. I would also recommend the Providence community. Several homes for rent and they have a CLUB community pools full gym kids area and many parks. Please check out my direct web site. http://www.hesells4youlasvegas.com

Andrew Lunsford
Exit Realty Number One
hesells4you@yahoo.com
702-415-4819
I'm sure we would be able to find something in that price range. As far as your credit is concerned that would be a decision that the home owner will have to make When Tyou apply for the lease. The areas you mentioned are great neighborhoods. If you would.like to contact me personally I can check out rentals that are available in the areas of your choosing and see what they have to offer. Thomas 702-265-3638
There are several good areas to live in. The ones you mentioned are all nice areas. There are not a lot of rentals with pools so that might dictate the area we look in. If you can send me your email I can send you a few listings so you can get an idea of what's out there.