Rentals in Redondo Beach>Question Details

Justine.coop…, Renter in Torrance, CA

We are moving from sydney australia will be working in el segundo looking to rent a property up to $3.5k per mth. We have a 7 yr old daughter

Asked by Justine.cooper66, Torrance, CA Sun Aug 19, 2012

And a cat. Looking to rent from October

Answers

4
Hello Justine,
I'll be more than happy to assist you.Please contact me at (800)578-0751 or Ludy@tarbell.com

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell,Realtors
Justine,

Torrance and Redondo Beach are excellent choices. Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach are also excellent. You should do a little research into these four school districts.

Manhattan Beach school district is one of the best in the country. If you can afford $3650, there is a single family home that will accept pets.

Feel free to contact me if you would like help relocating to the South Bay in Southern California.
Hello Justine,

Torrance is an excellent area to move to and has a great school district for your daughter. Give me a call I would be more than happy to assist you. In the meantime you can visit southbaylahomeinfo.com. and click on Beautiful Torrance leases to begin your search!

Tammy Hart
Southbaylahomeinfo.com
800 380 9118
Hi Justine,
Assuming you want 2 bedrooms or more, there are 14 active rentals in Redondo Beach on the MLS that fit within your budget. Contact me at my email below if you would like me to send you some information on these homes.

Cheers,

Tony Warfield
Assoc Broker
3 Leaf Realty
Tony@3Leafrealty.com
310-634-9342