Rentals in Redondo Beach>Question Details

teineniusila, Renter in Redondo Beach, CA

We are military, relocating from Germany to LA. Looking for a 3 yr lease on 4 bed/2bath in a great school district. Any help please?

Asked by teineniusila, Redondo Beach, CA Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

5
Hello!
Looking for a place to live can be very time consuming. There are several sites that list vacancies in respective cities. We update our website with available properties rather frequently. Hopefully there is something that fits your search criteria. Best of luck with your search!

http://jrealty.org/properties.html
Redondo Beach Unified is a great school district, you are moving to the right place! Havn't heard of long term lease here yet, it is normally a 1 year. Good luck in your hunt!
Many agents feel honored to help anyone in the military. My husband and brother served in Viet Naim.
I see you asked it from Redondo B.each Im glad you found it. I love the south bay area.

http://www.realestate.com/local/market/CA/Redondo+Beach/

I lease units in a building at 215 Ave I Redondo Beach for 2700 per month. 2BR 2BA with garage.
The Redondo Beach superintendant told me once that all the schools here are open to Redondo residents. My grandkids went to Tulita and Parras. All the schools can be checked out on the site above. I hope to help you in the search. Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach , Redondo Beach,Palos Verdes, Torrance and El Segundo have great schools. I will give you a tour.
Are you open to Glendale, CA? I am a broker with a house available for long time lease.
Will you be working at the Los Angeles AFB?
I can help you find a 4 Bed/2Bath home in a great school district, but one with a 3 year lease will be a challenge. Our real estate market has been improving and we are seeing many income property owners who are now putting their homes on the market for sale.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can help you with your relocation.

Tony Warfield
Associate Broker
3 Leaf Realty
Tony@3Leafrealty.com