Rentals in Lexington>Question Details

memyboys, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

We are looking to rent in Lexington, before buying next year. What are the rental communities which offer 2bed/2bath which are affordable and safe?

Asked by memyboys, Jacksonville, FL Tue Oct 23, 2012

We are family with two school going kids looking for rentals, our budget is max $2000K. We will be moving by Dec 1st. Please advise.

Answers

7
I'm with Heath. Better to look into buying now.... feel free to reach out directly, I've relocated many families into homes around Boston. 617-340-3986
You may want to buy now and avoid possible higher interest rates next year.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi, Right now we only have 2 rentals available in Lexington for less than 2k. A 2 br house on Bowker Street and a 1BR apartment at Katahdin Ridge. Lexington usually has more but you're looking at a tough time of the year, most rental owners try to have their properties rented by September. I'd say your best bet is to connect with an agent who will watche the market for you. Cheers, Lester
Hi Let me know if you have 2B2B available in Bowman school Dt.
Flag Tue Nov 18, 2014
Thanks for the responses.
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
And why only Lexington? Yes the schools are great but I think you would be happy with any of the public school systems around here compared to where you are coming from.
There is Avalon ridge in Lexington. There is also and Avalon property just over the Lexington line in Waltham. The area is not covered in large apartment complexes so you may want to work with a realtor to ding the right apartment or home to rent.
It will be difficult to find a 2br/2bath rental at this price point in Lexington. You can try looking next door, in Arlington or Belmont.
Could you please be a bit more specific on what you mean by rental communities and other needs and wants you have. You can email me directly at minnis@andoverliving.com