Rentals in Lexington>Question Details

h9831, Home Buyer in Lexington, MA

We are looking to rent in Lexington, before buying next year. What's other websites provide good info other than Trulia ?

Asked by h9831, Lexington, MA Sun Jun 17, 2012

Rent range between $2000-$2500, for a family of 4. Thanks

Thanks for all the responses. Appreciate it. We will be in the area July 2nd.
I live in Lexington and work with many people who are looking for short term rentals. Call me so we can discuss in greater detail.

Diane Maloney Realtor
Higgins group realtors

I am a Lexington agent and would be happy to talk with you about rental options, and planning for when you are able to buy. There are many factors that should be considered now so you don't reduce your options for purchasing a home in the future.

Contact me if you are interested in talking with me about renting and positioning for purchasing a home in Lexington.

Hi there...
Definitely no community boards. and are your best bets around here. I have rentals in Newton and Wellesley if you're interested.
Honestly, if you are looking to rent, I would contact an agent in your area and see if they would be willing to help. Agents have access to investors, stagnant homes that aren't selling (maybe their seller needs to move and would consider renting out their home!) and other relos and rentals.

Another option is to go to the community boards in your area, maybe at a grocery store or a community college. Usually rentals are posted there as well.