Rentals in Duncanville>Question Details

lizafowler, Renter in Duncanville, TX

We are looking to rent a 3/2/2 in Duncanville area starting the end of May. Price range 850-900 per month. Any help is much appreciated.?

Asked by lizafowler, Duncanville, TX Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

3
Not only can we get you in a property that fits your criteria, we also can give you the right to purchase the property. We even can work with some credit issues. Sounds good? Contact for more info.
Hi Liza,

I would be more than happy to earn your business and assist you! After looking on the MLS, there is nothing on the market for a 3/2/2 within $850-$900/mth in Duncanville. The first home that fits that criteria is $1,025/mth. Is that something that you would be interested in? Also, your preferred move-in date is late May. Majority of landlords prefer you to move in within 30 days. Please feel free to contact me if you would like for me to email you a few listings or to discuss further. I look forward to hearing from you!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Cell: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tamika.goree21@gmail.com
Send me your email address to arthaffey@ebby.com, and I will send you whatever is on the MLS.