Rentals in Bethesda>Question Details

Liz, Other/Just Looking in Bethesda, MD

We are looking to rent a french country home w/ 6 bedrooms, 6 bathroom. Desire a home w/ large entertaining terrace, pool, wine cellar, 3 car garage

Asked by Liz, Bethesda, MD Fri Jun 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bethesda

Answers

5
Amy Michaels’ answer
Greetings~

I have identified several such homes which meet these criteria in Bethesda, Potomac and Chevy Chase areas. (I can also show properties in DC and Va as well as Md). At least one of the homes also has tennis courts as well. At least one of the homes has six bedrooms each with its own bathroom en suite. Price ranges vary. What is your budget? Also, do you know whether you'd be seeking a one, two, or more year lease? This can make a difference in negotiating the rental cost for you. Do you have pets?

I'd be happy to show these to you, perhaps as soon as this weekend or during the week if you'd like. Please let me know so that I can best accommodate your schedule!

Amy Michaels
Christie's Great Estates
W.C. & A.N. Miller, A Long and Foster Company
amy.michaels@LNF.com'
301.807.5990
Liz, I have a listing in Potomac with all of your wish list Please call me at 301-332-5032 to ararnge a time to see it. Cindy Souza, Long & Foster Real Estate 301-493-9878 office
Hi Liz,

I found a few homes in the area that may fit your needs - one especially in Potomac. I would be glad to talk with you about the specifics of your search and show you some of the properties. Best of luck in your search.

Jules Cole
Keller Williams Metro Team Realty
301-455-2265
askjules@verizon.net
Hello Liz

Please call me (301-704-9364) . I need more information for assisting you. Thank you.Mauro Ceschin
Hello Liz