Rentals in Valparaiso>Question Details

Bmurvine, Renter in Valparaiso, IN

We are looking to rent a four bedroom home in Valparaiso beginning in late April 2011. Any leads? We haven't found anything on Craigslist.

Asked by Bmurvine, Valparaiso, IN Wed Jan 19, 2011

Our budget is about $1,400 per month--we prefer newer homes. Thanks!

Answers

7
Why is it that you want to rent instead of buy ?
I have a small list of homes available which are not on the MLS and I can also make some phone calls. Give me a call at 219-465-8819 or email at jchatwell@pruexec.com.
Hi, according to your criteria there is only 1 suitable home for lease in the Valparaiso area. That being the case, a small window of opportunity exist for us to view, negotiate & secure a lease on this home. I am more than happy to assist you in accomplishing your goal, and invite you to contact me @ tjgexec@yahoo.com. You may also visit tygammon.com to learn more about me and service that I provide. Thank you for your consideration.
Right now there is not anything listed in our MLS that matches that criteria. If you would like, I can set you up to get automatic emails from our MLS if a house matches your criteria comes available. Email me at peter@peteralanwilson.com if you are interested.
We would definitely prefer a longer-term lease. At least 12 months. We have two small children (three years and one year), so we would like a home in nice condition. We currently are renting a home in Essex Park in Valparaiso.
Hello:

Right now there are two houses listed on the mls that match your criteria. One is $1,250 month and the other is $900 per month. The first is newer (built in 2000), but is a 6 month lease with month to month after that. The second home is older (1968) and not in as nice condition. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to send you more info on these two properties.
Consider contacting any local realty offices and ask about available area rentals, also check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc....