Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Morgan Turner, Renter in Atlanta, GA

We are looking to relocate to Atlanta and are looking for a 3-4 bedroom home with 1.5-2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. Can you send some listings?

Asked by Morgan Turner, Atlanta, GA Tue Sep 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

you can go to my rental webpage at
and you can search the entire Atlanta metro area rentals of private properties and listed by Real Estate Brokerages.
There are still many great deals out there. Visit my website if you would like to search for available homes in the area. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions for you and assist you in your home search.

Jeff Jackson
Prudential Georgia Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Interested in North Atl? I can help. 770-928-7439

My apologies. Regardless of who you do business with, please make sure you consider an appraisal when you find the right home for your family. Don't confuse a comparative market analysis, or CMA, with an appraisal. Real estate agents use CMAs to help home sellers determine a realistic asking price. Experienced agents often come very close to an appraisal price with their CMAS, but an appraiser's report is much more detailed--and is the only valuation report a bank will consider when deciding whether or not to lend the money.

Having an appraisal done on your home will save you in the long run in many ways. So as realtors guide you to finding the home you will grow to love, know the value of the home before you buy it. If you have any questions about appraisals later down the rode, you can always give me a call for guidance.

Appraisals By Michael
Hi Morgan,

There are many factors that go into the home buying process, and it would be great if you could provide some additional information to help narrow down the best properties on the market for you. There are (as of today) roughly 200 homes on the market that are in Metro Atlanta that meet the criteria you have posted (3-4 bedrooms, 1.5-2 baths, 2 car garage).

I would love the opportunity to discuss with you what your home buying goals are and assist you in the process of buying a home in Atlanta. I am a full time, top grossing agent in Atlanta and also the National Lead Consultant for HGTV's "Property Virgins" and "Property Brothers".

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me - I look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you.

Maximillian Corwell
Maximillian Corwell & Associates
Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
(404) 216 - 4816
Where exactly do you need to live?

What are your realistic commuting constraints?

Of course, someone can "send you some listings..."

Give me a call today! I can get your appraisal started today so that you can make sure your not over paying when placing an offer on your new home or over priced when selling your home. For more information you can call (404) 955-9997 and visit my website at

Good luck with your move!

Appraisals By Michael
This is a little bit of an over-reach in your marketing efforts, don't ya think?
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
26o Halah Circle in Sandy Springs was just listed $300K
Are you looking to rent or buy? What price range! What area of town?
also you can go to and click in the serch for homes now and you cas see what avl in the are and if you see something you like I will be more than happy to assist you
what areas in Atlanta will you like to see
Hi Morgan,

Send me your email address?
And send me the location of employment as well. Atlanta covers a large area of land North to South and East to West.

Akeem Marable
Solid Source Realty GA