Tips on when searching for a place:
1. Making sure you have all of your finances together and your ready and prepared to make that move.
2. If you have children you can start searching for schools in your list of preferred areas.
3. Make a list of preferred neighborhoods and begin searching for a home that match your criteria as much as possible and if you need any assistance contact a local real estate professional.
4. Make sure you always compare prices even if a short time period take 2 hours of your day to compare and contrast not only price but the overall properties.
5. Whenever you walk into a home you want to feel like your connected so always make some connection before you say yes. It's nothing like living somewhere you regret signing your name to.
I hope my tips help someone who can use them and pass them along to someone.
Each one help teach one.
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube
If your looking to relocate I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a home in the East Orange area or any area for you and your family. I suggest to all of my clients the best way to get to know a neighborhood is by checking out the neighborhood yourself to see if its the right choice for you to reside in. As a real estate professional my duty is to provide a great experience for my clients everyday.You can contact me at anytime.
I hope this helps you in understanding that when searching for a home it is a very important step in your life and no matter what you make the ultimate decision. There's a link below of the town website.