Rentals in North of Montana>Question Details

Lara, Renter in North of Montana, Sa...

We are looking for 2 bedroom house north of wilshire with the yard for a dog. must belong to roosevelt or franklin or even canyon elementary.

Asked by Lara, North of Montana, Santa Monica, CA Fri Feb 25, 2011

within the 5K per month budget...excellent credit history, income, etc. Thanks!!!

Answers

11
Hi Lara,
Your best bet is to look at some of the Realtor Profiles on Trulia and choose an Agent to work with personally. You will get excellent service, that is tailored to your needs.
Web Reference: http://www.doreneslaitz.com
Good morning Lara,

I have located two properties meeting your criteria. One at $4900 and the other is $5500

I would be happy to show these to you at your convenience.

Susan Bo'ur
Coldwell Banker/Santa Monica
(310) 586-0303
TheSusanBourGroup@yahoo.com
HI Lara,
I live in this area actually. I know it well. So feel free to give me a call anytime. Id love to help you out.
I happen to know of something available currently that you might like.
Take care for now.
Neal Grusky
310 266-1217
http://www.hpremiereproperties.com
http://www.nealgrusky.com
email neal@hpremiere.com
Lara,

Have you looked at 2448 Washington. My colleague has it listed for $5,100. Their are several other properties for lease in the area that are not on the MLS as well.

Aaron Mirsky
310.270.7548
Hi Lara,

I specialize in the North of Wishire area of Santa Monica. I wasn't clear on whether you would like to lease or purchase a home. Their are several homes on the market here that might suit your needs.

Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance locating and leasing or purchasing a property in the area.

Aaron Mirsky
Coldwell Banker Brentwood
310.270.7548
Hi Lara,
I would be happy to assist.
Please contact me at (310) 586-0303
Have a great day!
Susan Bo'ur
Santa Monica Realtor/ Coldwell Banker
Hi Lara,
I would be happy to help your find what you are looking for. As a Santa Monica native with over 20+ years of real estate experience, I have a great team in place to help you with all your real estate needs from finding the home to movers and handymen. We are your local real estate resource team.
Please let me know how to better contact you directly so I can get the entire picture of what you need in your next home and what your timeframe is.
Denise Freed
denisefreed@kw.com
310-963-2052
Hi Lara,

Your best place to find rentals is Westside Rentals. Currently there are 11 rentals in those school districts that are on the mls.

If you'd like to search for free use this link, and be sure to modify the property types and school districts.

http://kimandkristine.tv/findhomes/

Best Success,

Kim
Lara,

I am happy to assist you in your search. Give me your information and we can get started. We can take a look at a few options at your earliest convenience.

Megan Whalen & Associates
Gibson International
310-613-1102 cell
Hi Lara:

Please give me a call and I will set you up to view properties online to expedite your search.

Kathy Becker
Prudential California Realty - Santa Monica
katbecker@prula.com
(323) 819-4760
Hello Lara,

I am happy to help. Just let me know what your price range is and I'll send you some options.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com