Rentals in Bonita Springs>Question Details

Kelly, Home Buyer in Old Town, ME

We are looking for an annual rental, single family pool home, in a gated community in bonita springs/estero area.

Asked by Kelly, Old Town, ME Tue Jul 31, 2012

Answers

4
Kelly.....we manage close to 200 rentals. Our office is in Bonita Springs......message me and I will send you our inventory.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Hello Kelly,

I specialize in rentals in Bonita Springs and Estero. I would be happy to help you in your search. Please call me directly.

Andres Sanchez
239-494-5060
Kelly I am the listing agent (jeff Helm) on an unfurnished annual rental pool home on the border of Naples and Bonita, 3.5 miles to the beach in Sterling Oaks. Please call me direclty to see and schedule. This has a tile roof, heated pool, granite, gorgeous tile, meticulous home, 3 bedrooms, loft/den and 3 full bathrooms. PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR THIS PROPERTY BELOW as I am the listing agent. Can you begin Aug. 25 to Sept 1st. ? That is when it is available to begin the rental, deoending upon your interests to move in quickly.

MLS # 212022676 Addres 1757 SANCTUARY POINT CT

Included in rent: cable TV, pool maintenance costs, lawncare and landscaping, fitness center, 24 hour manned guard gate, resort style pool, cabana bar at pool, dining. All included in the montly rent. Asking $2,250. No pets are permitted.

My phone is 239.601.7875 If you want the photos on this property, email me at HelmNaples@gmail.com

The home is approx. 2,200 sq feet under air, and soaring high ceilings, crown moulding, upscale window treatments, nice and bright, separate dining room, laundry room, eat in ktichen, paver driveway and close to everything.. 6 min. drive either south to Mercato or 6 min. drive north to Coconut Point
Hi Jeff,
Sounds perfect except we were trying stay at $1800 or below, which is looking like it might be tough. We also have a small dog (about 5- 8 pounds) basically a ball of fuzz that my kids carry around. We will be moving from Maine. My husband is in Fort Myers for the next couple of weeks and is hoping to view some properties. If you have anything else or think the owners might be willing to negotiate please let me know. My email is kelly-otis@hotmail.com Thanks!
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Kelly please give me a call at 239-289-1849 so I can get your criteria and I'll have a custom list of homes right over to you.

Scott Riddle