Rentals in Lawrenceville>Question Details

Diana, Renter in Lawrenceville, GA

We are looking for an agent who is knowledgeable about the Lawrenceville,Snellville,Grayson area who can help us find a large 5 bd 4bth to lease

Asked by Diana, Lawrenceville, GA Wed Mar 20, 2013

The home needs to be in an excellent school district and we would like to stay under 1800 per month

Answers

3
Your best bet is to work with RMS Managment Services. They are partnered with RE/MAX Center in Duluth. The Lease Salesperson that can help you with the Lawrenceville,Snellville and Grayson areas is Jaime Davis. Her direct cell # is 770-354-9805. I know about them through my relationship with a RE/MAX Agent Chris Vallee. Just tell Jaime you were on Trulia and got referred by Chris Vallee with RE/MAX and you should be taken care of from there. If you can't get any help for any reason, you can always call Chris directly at his cell# as well at 404-429-4178. Thanks and good luck with the house hunt!!
Hi Diana,
Sure I can assist you. I am personally invested in these areas so I know the area well. There are rental options available that fits your criteria. How soon are you looking to move?

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
770-901-0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Next 30 - 60 days
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013