Rentals in Brownsville>Question Details

Giannycoral, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

We are looking for a three bedroom home and two baths. Price range $1,100. We are transferring on June.

Asked by Giannycoral, Miami, FL Thu Apr 26, 2012

The leasing would be for 3 years since we are a military member. The house have to be close to SPI

Answers

3
Laguna Vista sits on the South Padre Island Golf course, located about 15 minutes from South Padre Island. They have several homes that fit that criteria! I have posted a link of 3 I have located thus far.

http://www.navicamls.net/displays/?n=329&i=569075&k=mAkW

If the link does not work, please e-mail me and I will get you the details.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 6, 2012
I have a very nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage for rent. It is on SPI Golf Course in Laguna Vista. I live a few blocks away from the property. I understand your search for a home, as our daughter and family are being transferred to McDill AFB in Tampa in a few months, and she is searching madly foe a home. This property was just reprinted and has brand new carpet and all appliances, including a washer and dryer. It is available immediately. Call Susie ay 956-433-6001 if you are interested. By the way, it is 15 minutes to SPI.
We are renting a very nice home for $1150. It's a 3/2/2 fenced large backyard and roughly 1850 sq. Feet. Everything is in very good working condition and the landlord cares a lot about the property. Feel free to call me at 956-203-5995 (leave a message) and I can give you more details the house is available on June 1st.