Cindy Bailey, Real Estate Pro in Beverly, MA

We are looking for a safe two bedroom, two bath, pet friendly home in Beverly Hills. $2500 max.

Asked by Cindy Bailey, Beverly, MA Mon Feb 17, 2014

Answers

5
Not in Beverly HIlls, but perhaps in another area. The "average" rental in Beverly Hills is $4,500. I do not recomment craigslist for rentals, but you might try Westside Rentals to see what they might have available. Other areas will have rent closer to your goal price, such as Culver City or West Los Angeles.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 17, 2014
You can find a 2 bedroom in Beverly Hills for $2500, try looking on craigslist , trulia , airbnb, place bee , La Times , Facebook , ebay classifieds , I personally know that you will have luck on Burton way (near Robertson) there are a bunch of buildings that are around that price range then you if you want to save a few pennies but still be in BH try looking below Wilshire for example you can drive around Pico and Robertson area and you will definitely have some luck finding a 2 bedroom for around $2k
You may be able to find a 1 bedroom at that price in the Beverly Hills PO Box, off of Benedict Canyon Drive but you may be able to find something in the Miracle Mile and of course you'll find more as you move east. I did a quick search to give you an idea. Here's a link: http://www.themls.com/bingmaps/Map
Hi There- the LA/Grove area could also be very suitable and Pet Friendly. Only mins from BH. Lots of Vintage Bldgs- Duplexes are really nice here

Good Luck !
You might have to extend the search to nearby cities. I specialize in Orange County and Los Angeles. Give me a call 949-303-9406 or 213-258-8813