Rentals in Vienna>Question Details

Jessica Ship…, Renter in Vienna, VA

We are looking for a pet friendly townhouse or SFH within walking distance to Vienna Metro station. Do you know of anything?

Asked by Jessica Shipman, Vienna, VA Fri May 10, 2013

We would also consider Dunn Loring, West Falls, or East Falls Church.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Vienna

Answers

7
Please create a free account at my website: http://www.livinginfairfaxcounty.co, so that you can receive the daily listings. If you find a place that you would like to see, I would be happy to show and help you get the place.
If you have not found a Realtor to help you please call me at 703-307-3449.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties
10300 Eaton Pl, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-307-3449
JohnGinty@kw.com
http://www.johngintysells.com
Please call me at 703-625-6731 if you have not found an agent to assist you. I am local to the Vienna area.
Sorry for the lack of details --

I cannot figure out how to edit the information in the question.

We are looking to move in mid June. June 21 would be ideal, but we are flexible with the dates. If something is not available until July or August we could extend our current lease.

There are two of us looking to move in. We are both are financially stable working adults.

In an ideal world, we would like 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms. We are also looking for at least two parking spaces plus visitor spaces and a fenced yard. Storage space is also important.

Our budget is $3000/month, but would feel more comfortable around $2500/month.

We have one small dog (beagle/pug mix). She is 2 years old, house trained, and in obedience training.

Our credit is good. We were previously approved for $2,700/month townhouse, but then the owners had a change of plans and are no longer renting it. This of course is why we are scrambling to find a new place.

If you think you can help, we would appreciate it. My email is jshipcu@gmail.com.
Feel free to reach out, but please don't spam me.
We need more information to be able to help you in this process; how many bedrooms and baths? what is the monthly rent? how many pets and what type and bread? How many people will be living at the property? How is your credit?

Please contact us directly at
phone (703)628-9343
email: alkurd@nvre.net
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Please see my "answer" above
Flag Fri May 10, 2013

I live in Vienna and would be happy to help - when are you looking to move and what is your max rent? You can contact me at steve.bingham@KW.com
Please see my "answer" above
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
What is your price point? What type of pet (s) do you have?
Please see my "answer" above
Flag Fri May 10, 2013