Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

Agppep, Home Buyer in The Woodlands, TX

We are looking for a month to month, furnished rental in the Woodlands. $1500.00 is our budget. Are there properties that would suit us?

Asked by Agppep, The Woodlands, TX Mon Jan 6, 2014

Answers

5
I found a townhouse in Sterling Ridge, 3B/2.5 Bath and fully furnished. The townhome will be available on Jan 15th. I'd be happy to show it to you. Please feel free to contact me. My phone is 832-474-2840
The owner of the townhome in Sterling Ridge will rent it month to month and fully furnished at $1850. Again home will be available on Jan 15th. Let me know if you like to consider this property.
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
Good evening, I contacted the listing agent on the property at $2000 and she said the seller will probably rent it two months at a time. There is someone there right now and she needs to see when they are moving out. It might not be until the end of February. She will call me tomorrow and I'll follow up with you.

Thank you for your patience.

Louise
I have checked but only find a townhouse at $1600 and another single family home at $2000. Would this work? I think furnished apartments may be around the same prices. I'd be happy to show them to you. Please feel free to contact me. My office is 281-367-7770.
Short answer: No.

Landlords have expenses each time a tenant moves. There are very few furnished rentals to begin with and the vast majority of those require a commitment of at least 6 months.

What you describe does exist in the form of corporate housing, but not for $1,500 per month.
Hello there!
I found a 2 bd furnished condo for $1600...not seeing anything for $1500
Contact me to discuss your needs...I could make showing appt whenever you're free!