Rentals in Riverview>Question Details

Mayte Ortiz-…, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

We are looking for a 3 month rental in Riverview, in a zoned area for Riverview High School. At least a 2 bedroom, semi furnished, pet allowed.

Asked by Mayte Ortiz-lleras, Washington, PA Fri Mar 22, 2013

Short Term Rental

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3010445377-11526-Crestlake-Vill…

Answers

4
When are you looking for the rooms? My house is being built on a 1acre and will be completed with 2 self efficiency/furnished rooms. Please email me a hunte11225@hotmail.com

Ash

Ash
Are you buying a home and that's the reason for the short term rental? If so, ask your Realtor to assist you. I would suggest having your agent contact vacant short sale listings and those Sellers may be willing to accept you.

There is very little profit for a Realtor to assist with rental properties so you will most likely have to do your own search. I would lose money assisting rental clients. Some listings only offer $100 to a tenant's agent--even on a $2k a month listing! It's absurd, really.
Dear Mayte, these rentals are hard to find, but not impossible. The most important thing for you is to find an agent that specializes in rentals. Otherwise is going to be very hard for you to locate the unit. Also be very careful if you decide to go look on craiglist. There are many legitimate ads there, but also dangerous scammers. Try to post another question here something like " Looking for an agent willing to work rentals". Most agents are focused on home sales. I hope this can help you.