Rentals in 95833>Question Details

Quirozj1980, Renter in Sacramento, CA

We are looking for a house to rent in the 95833 area. Can anyone help?

Asked by Quirozj1980, Sacramento, CA Thu Feb 20, 2014

I just moved to Sacramento in December with my wife and 2 children. We went from a house in Virginia, to an apartment here. Our lease will be up in May of this year, and I've been trying to find some houses to rent in the 95833 zip code. Even though we are not crazy about the apartment complex we live in, we love the area. If anyone can help me out or if you know anyone that can help me, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 95833

Answers

2
I would recommend searching on Craigslist, Trulia and Zillow. Beware of rental scams though. Don't send any money unless you've viewed the property with the actual landlord. You could also call local property management companies to see what they have available. Hope that helps!

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0079-rental-listing-scams

As you may know, 95833 encompasses both South Natomas (older homes, lower rent) and Natomas Crossing (newer homes, higher rent) generally speaking. What is your monthly budget? How big of a house are you looking for? Trulia provides a great rental search feature that is updated regularly.

Have you considered the advantages of buying a home rather than renting? Mortgage interest rates are historically low, and of course, there are tax incentives that will improve your overall net worth considerably. Here are some simple questions to review to see if you're ready to make that leap:
http://www.freddiemac.com/homeownership/rent_or_buy/right_fo…

As a resident of the 95833 zip code, I know the area well and am glad to help you find a home that fits your family's needs. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to get started!