Rentals in Carson>Question Details

Walter Davis, Renter in Carson, CA

We are looking for a 3bd, 2ba rent or lease to own in Carson. We also need to sell or short sell our current home. Looking for reputable assistance.

Asked by Walter Davis, Carson, CA Mon Aug 30, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Carson

Answers

3
Hi Walter,
You can go to ocnorthshortsales.com and receive a free ebook on how to short sell your home. I know you will find this information helpful. Any local Realtor should be able to help you with your rental needs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 30, 2010
Walter,

Finding a homeowner to allow you to rent to own their home is not very difficult. Most homeowners right now looking to rent are doing so because they can't sell. The most important thing is to setup the agreements correctly so you are easily able to purchase the home before your option expires!

I am in Florida but there is information on our site to help teach this process.

I hope that helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 3, 2010
Are you taking about listing your home for short sale? If so you need have bank approval contact that department approve the process.

Lynn911.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com