Rentals in Sausalito>Question Details

maria oanca, Renter in Sausalito, CA

We are looking at a six month lease in Sausalito from Feb 01 2014 to July 31 2014. We require a 2 bedroom property with laundry facilities.

Asked by maria oanca, Sausalito, CA Sun Dec 15, 2013

Answers

4
We have a cute three bedroom home in Kentfield, near Bacich elementary, which is available for the same dates. Are you only looking in Sausalito? Thanks, Jane
we have heard about so many rental scams on trulia I would just look elsewhere.
Maria,
I will make your request known to my fellow Decker Bullock Sotheby's agents. Please let me know your price range and if you are adamant about Sausalito, would Mill Valley be an alternative. Are you living in Sausaltio now and able to see properties on short notice? Do you need a furnished or unfurnished rental? Will you possibly be staying on after July 31st? Will you be looking to purchase during this time, even considering the rental unit I may find for you?

Anything more you can tell me about your needs will better help to satisfy your request.
You can reach me direct at the number and email below. Thank you for posting. Linda

Linda Saint Amant | Broker Associate
Decker Bullock
Sotheby's International Realty
c 415 990 2154
linda.saintamant@sothebysrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Hi Linda,
Thanks for getting back to us. My husband and I are relocating from Melbourne Australia. We are looking at max of 3,000 per month for unfurnished and 3,400 for furnished property. We are currently living in Australia and would require photos/videos of the property as we would not be able to view in person.

Proximity to shops and restaurants is preferred and proximity to Ferry also preferred to allow access into San Fran.

We look forward to your response.

Warm Wishes,
Maria
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
Hi Maria,
What is your price range for rent?
Give me a call at 415-735-6188.
David Poulsen