Rentals in Clearwater Beach>Question Details

Cheryl, Home Owner in Clearwater Beach, FL

We are interested in renting a condo at 880 Mandalay Ave. facing west (facing the water) for the month of February 2012, upper floor if possible 1

Asked by Cheryl, Clearwater Beach, FL Sun Apr 24, 2011

bedroom or a studio, do you know if any are available, and what would be the asking price. Thanks
Please contact: ccocquyt@rogers.com

Cheryl Cocquyt
912 - 1200 The Esplanade Road North
Pickering, ON
L1V 6V3
Canada
905-492-7054

Answers

1
Hi Cheryl,
You're smart to plan early since beachfront properties book early. I wasn't sure if you knew that the condos at 880 Mandalay, now known as Regatta Beach Club have a 90 day minimum rental period - will that work for you?

We don't handle rentals however I'd recommend Patti Belloise who lives just blocks from there and specializes in Vacation rentals. I know they have units for rent in that building and I included a link to their website below also, if you need a shorter time period they have other properties that may meet your needs. I hope that helps :)

If you decide you'd like to buy your own piece of paradise, we'd love to help you with that. You can search properties on our site http://www.sandbarstosunsets.com/home-search/