Rentals in Bossier City>Question Details

Charles Simon, Renter in Bossier City, LA

We are a government employed family relocating to the Bossier/Shreveport area in July. We are looking to rent a three bedroom up to 1200 a month.

Asked by Charles Simon, Bossier City, LA Sun Jun 26, 2011

Statistically safe neighborhood and school district. Please email csimon1921@yahoo.com

Answers

4
In our market in North Louisiana, Real Estate Brokerage Firms do not work together for rentals like they work together for property sales. There is not a common process and there is no one place for the consumer to go to find someone to handle all of their needs. Depending on who has the rental, the applications are different, the credit check process is different, the leases are different, there is not one place to go to find a list of rentals, the process of seeing the inside of a property is different, and the real estate fee for professional services is different. It makes it a challenge for consumers.

I help clients buy and sell real estate, but occasionally I encounter someone who is looking for a rental. If my firm does not have a rental that meets their needs, I face the same challenges as a consumer. I can’t control the various ways individual Real Estate Brokerage Firms handle rentals, but I can find out about what they have for rent.

I have developed a list of the various local firms who do a lot of rental business. I provide that information to families who come to me asking about local rentals. It is not magic information, but I got tired of telling families I could not help them, so this is my contribution.

I will be glad to share that information. Go to Zip711.com and click the Rentals tab.

I interview prospective buyers and sellers on a regular basis. I would be glad to speak with you.

Carolyn Grimsley, CRS, ABR
Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Licensed by the State of Louisiana
Web Reference: http://www.zip711.com
I think Diamond Realty manages rentals
Yes, Diamond Realty does have property management. Christina Hunsucker is the Property Manager to contact. 318-746-0011
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013
Did you find your rental ? If so great! If you are still looking we have 1 available here it is.... http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057374940-1222-Gretchen-Ln-Bos…
Charles, I would love to help you in finding a rental in the Shreveport/Bossier City area. You may reach me via email: vhackleman@suddenlink.net. I look forward to hearing from you soon.