Rentals in Hudson>Question Details

shanajo, Renter in Hudson, WI

We are a friendly and responsible family of 6 looking for a rental home in Hudson in the range of $1400-$1600 per month, approx June 1st or July 1st.

Asked by shanajo, Hudson, WI Mon Feb 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Hudson

Answers

5
Thank you for the response, Jason! We are looking specifically in Hudson though.
I have a 5 bedroom 2 bath single family home in River Falls that would be available June 1st. The home has a lot of updates and is one of the nicest rentals you will find. I also allow pets. My number is (952)292-6272
Hi Sherri! You can reach me by email: shanajo@gmail.com, or by phone: 763-458-0430. Thanks!
I plan on renting my home out in June or July so this might be perfect. How do I contact you? I have a two story, 4 bedroom, fenced back yard home on 2+ acres in Hudson Township.
As of right now, we do not have anything open that far in advance. We require a 60-day move out notice so we would not know what is availabl until April.