Rentals in Killeen>Question Details

Ellie Smith, Other/Just Looking in Killeen, TX

We are a family of eight on one income. Are there rentals in Killeen (five bedrooms due to the age/gender of our children) that wont break the bank?

Asked by Ellie Smith, Killeen, TX Fri Aug 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Killeen

Answers

2
There are homes that are reasonable, you might want to consider a 4bdr with a study as a bedroom option. I do have a listing in Killeen; the major intersections are Chantz and Stan Schleuter. Its is 4bdr/2bth with study 1750 sq. Ft. Call Starla @ 214-769-6468 for appointments.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hello Ellie,
Have you considered purchasing a home? Since the interest rates are very low right now, you'll most likely pay less in monthly mortgage than you would pay for rent and you'd be able to get a bigger house for your money. I know we can find you a 5 bedroom for purchase! Please feel free to call me or email me and I'll be happy to provide you with more information on steps to take and address your concerns... I can also get you in touch with some property management companies in the area to see what their inventory looks like for 5 bedrooms and how much they would be for rent.
Jeanette Harris
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
254-319-1316
jharris@cbunited.com