Rentals in New Orleans>Question Details

Darling, Other/Just Looking in New Orleans, LA

We are a couple in our late 50's and looking for a very small condo rental within the French Quarter. Is there anything available for $500 to?

Asked by Darling, New Orleans, LA Mon Apr 19, 2010

$600?

Answers

2
Patti Faulder’s answer
I sold a 4 plex of one bedrooms on Burgundy that is being completly renovated and will be ready for leasing hopefully byJune 1st. Absolutely every thing will be updated. Plumbing, kitchen, bathrooms refinished flooring, new windows, lighting and will be an awesome rental place. The back units will be $1050.. not exactly $5-600 but well worth it when you consider what is out there to rent for that! Just being able to shower in new and clean is worth something! The new owners will be putting in new landscaping in the large gated private back patio area. I would be happy to help you if you wish.
Patti Faulder
Keller Williams New Orleans
504.905.7473
Darling:

I searched the MLS for active lease listings in the French Quarter for you. There are a few in the 600-700 range. Please feel free to contact me via email and I will send you the listings.

My email address is:
Ksmith.realestate@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great evening!
Karin Smith
Stewart & Smith, Your Home Team
ABEK Real Estate
820 Oak Harbor Blvd.
Slidell, La. 70458
Website: http://www.PropertyPromenade.com