Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Miia Maria V…, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

We are a Norwegian military family looking to rent a 4 bedroom house, with swimming pool for two years, not to fare from Littel Creek Naval base.

Asked by Miia Maria Virtanen, Virginia Beach, VA Mon Apr 15, 2013

Hi If you go my website and sign up. You can view all the rentals in the area. or call me asap 757-560-2862 thank you.
Leslie Bowker
Shaffer Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
We currently have a four bedroom that just came on the market for 1595/month very close to Little Creek, but no pool. I would be happy to do a search for you if you contact me and I can send you what is available locally with a pool. We do have one with a pool closer to Dam Neck.
this is my website in case you haven't found anything yet

Let me know if I can assist you with anything.
We are have a 3 bedroom with huge den that could be a bedroom and a neighborhood pool in Kings Grant with excellent schools, awesome neighbors. Let me know if interested.
Are you still in need of a rental?
I have a 5 br on Purpose Dr available on Aug. 1 with an inground pool that is absolutely gorgeous. Not far from Little Creek and move in ready. Upgrade ss applic in dream kitchen, bright open airy floor plan. email me for more info:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Hi Miia,
I help a lot of German military families looking for rentals.
You can search military by owner. Zillow now has rentals' postings for not just agents but private owners as well.
Also you can search my website which is a direct link to all rentals by agents and I am copying in instructions on how to search:
At the home page, click on the map on the right of the screen, which says Interactive Map Search. Under Property Type, click the drop down list and select “Rental”. Set your minimum and maximum rental amounts as per your budget. Select the minimum number of bedrooms and bathrooms you are wanting. Under Rental Type select “Single Family” (or whatever types you are open to). Under Lease Type select “Year”. If you have Pets, select the box next to pets.
Right now I see nary a listing on our MLS that has a pool in the backyard, only listings with a community pool. Looks like a very nice listing for $2700/month in East Beach with community pool.
Best of luck to you, the rental market is very hot right now!
Sincerely, KK German, Wainwright Real Estate
Hi there,

I may have a 5 bedroom home with an in-ground pool on deep water coming up for rent. Call me at 757-288-4663, and we can discuss your parameters. Thanks.

Hi Heather, we are still in Norway now, but coming over to Virginia 22. of april and staying to 25. If possible we would like to have a look at the house in that period. The Norwegian government has a upper rent limit so it would be interesting to know the monthly rent and the aproxmently the location. My private email:
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013