Rentals in Wicker Park>Question Details

Nyu2008, Renter in Lincoln Square, Chic...

WICKER PARK - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath

Asked by Nyu2008, Lincoln Square, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 6, 2012

Looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath in true Wicker Park location. Close to Damen stop; must be East of Western, South of North Avene, West of Ashland and north of Division. Rental range 2000 to 2400

Answers

11
This will be tough to find in this area, but you may get lucky. Be prepared to move quickly, and ideally, have your credit report run in advance before weekend showings. That gives you a head start over other applicants. You may need to go west to find this much space at that price point, however. Work with an agent who can find the best place for you at the amount you're willing to spend.
Rentals exist - find a good realtor to assist you.

Be prepared to provide your past rental history, credit history, and current paystubs. You will also need at least 1 month's rent and 1 month security deposit as well.
Hi - I would be more than happy to help you find an apartment! Please feel free to call/text me 847-845-4555 or email spinal@jamesonsir.com

Thanks!
Suzy Pinal
Leasing and Sales Consultant
Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
847-845-4555 (cell)
312-612-1136 (fax)
spinal@jamesonsir.com
This will be tough in this price range. However, get a good leasing agent. They may be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat for you!
no way.. 2700 is bottom each bedroom is 900 in that hood.. good luck- I suggest you bump up your number
Nothing at the moment and that is a pretty tight area, but the market changes every day. Let me know if i can set up a search for you.
I'm a terrific buyers agent. Feel free to check out my reviews and contact me.

Mark
I live in the area, as well, & would be delighted to assist you in your search. Call me at 773-914-5309 or email at bbiederman@citypointrealty. All services are free to the renter. Barbara Biederman
I work in the Wicker Park area and have lived there for about 8yrs.
Call or email me and I'd be glad to help you out.
Eamonn Stafford (773)-793-8155
Eamonn@staffordchicago.com
I'd love to help you -- there are 3 or 4 decent looking options available at the moment. You can reach me at 773.977.8553 or bmiller@chicagorea.com.